Superkombat Fighting Championship®, the Europe’s premier kickboxing league, is returning to Italy on November 22nd to close it’s 2014 season. The Superkombat World Grand Prix Final™ event will take place at the PalaIper Arena from Monza, the temple of the Formula 1. The night will feature the Light Heavyweight tournament, as well as the first-ever unified Middleweight World Championship bout with the both WKA and Superkombat New Heroes™ belts on the line in the fight between the WKA champion Julian Imeri and the Superkombat New Heroes™ champion Cedric Manhoef. Of course, no final would be complete without the Superkombat® superstars Andrei Stoica and Catalin Morosanu. As usual, the event will be aired live on Eurosport, starting from 9:00pm CET.
Via G. Battista Stucchi, 20900 Monza, Italy
Doors open: 3:00pm, local card: 4:00pm, under card: 6:00pm, main card: 9:00pm.
Presale tickets can be purchased online via www.ticketone.it.
1. Semifinal 1 – Light Heavyweight Bout (-86 kg)
Aristote Quitusisa (France) vs. Dawid Kasperski (Poland)
2. Semifinal 2 – Light Heavyweight Bout (-86 kg)
Michael Terrill (United Kingdom) vs. Jorge Loren (Spain)
3. Reserve Fight – Light Heavyweight Bout (-86 kg)
Alexandru Negrea (Italy) vs. Bogdan Stoica (Romania)
4. Super Fight – Middleweight Bout (-71 kg)
Riccardo Lecca (Italy) vs. Amansio Paraschiv (Romania)
5. Super Fight – Light Heavyweight Bout (-81 kg)
Errol Koning (Suriname) vs. Giuseppe De Domenico (Italy)
6. Title Fight – Middleweight Bout (-71 kg)
Julian Imeri (Italy) vs. Cedric Manhoef (Suriname)
7. Super Fight – Super Cruiserweight Bout (-95 kg)
Emilio Vallecillo (United States) vs. Andrei Stoica (Romania)
8. Super Fight – Heavyweight Bout (+96 kg)
Ron Sparks (United States) vs. Catalin Morosanu (Romania)
9. Final – Light Heavyweight Bout (-86 kg)
Winner of Semifinal 1 vs. Winner of Semifinal 2