Oklahoma Mixed Martial Artists Rally Behind
Fellow Fighter Battling Cancer
WHAT: Like Oklahomans do, we stick to together and help others in need and the Oklahoma Mixed Martial Arts Community is no different. They are banding together for a fellow fighter diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. Former OSU All American Wrestler/MMA fighter Skyler Holman is battling cancer in his lungs and bones and is unable to work. He has a wife and two young children.
Rage in the Cage Mixed Martial Arts promotion based out of Oklahoma City will be donating $1 per ticket sold by fighters on the card to Holman.
The event will be held Friday, September 19 at Choctaw Creek Park in Choctaw, OK. The large covered pavilion will accommodate up to 1500 spectators. The event will be held, rain or shine.
Currently 15 bouts are scheduled including 5 professional fights and the 155 Amateur Title is on the line.
· 155 Amateur Title Fight: Ken Coulter (Del City, OK) vs. Brody Caruth, (OKC, OK)
· ( 185 ) Franklin Patterson ( OKC , O K) v s . Trenten Wilkinson ( Chickasha , O K)
· (135) Archie Lowe (Ponca City, OK) Vs. Teddy Potts(Norman, OK)
· (205) Lucas Queen (Harrah, OK) Vs. Marvin Babe(Norman, OK)
· (135) Dustin Freeman (Blanchard, OK) Vs. Marcus Kincaid (Blackwell, OK)
· Kyle Sjafiroeddin (Midwest City, Ok) Vs. David Roberts (Tishomingo, OK)
(Fight card subject to change without notice)
Rage in the Cage 31 FIGHT CARD
Fri. Sept. 19, 2014
Choctaw Creek Park, fights begin @ 8 PM
RED CORNER BLUE CORNER
Luke Cox (Norman, OK) Vs. Owen Howell (Moore, OK)
Dustin South (Tulsa, OK) Vs. Trace Mcbay (Huntsville, TX)
Kunta Kinte Ford (Chickasha, OK) Vs. Tim Fransisco (Lawton, OK)
Austin Conrad (OKC, OK) Vs. Jarett Kreuger (Shawnee, OK)
Donata Griggs (OKC, OK) Vs. TBA
Taylor Wilson (Chickasha, OK) Vs. TBA
Jeremy Robertson (El Paso, Tx) Vs. Jose Martinez (Ponca City, OK)
Dezimon Gomez (Lawton, OK) Vs. TBA
155 Amateur Title Belt (5 Rounds, 3 Minutes Each)
Brody Caruth (OKC, OK) Vs. Ken Coulter (Del City, OK)
(185) Franklin Patterson (Okc, OK) Vs. Trenten Wilkinson (Chickasha, OK)
(135) Archie Lowe (Ponca City, OK) Vs. Teddy Potts (Norman, OK)
(205) Lucas Queen (Harrah, OK) Vs. Marvin Babe (Norman, OK)
(135) Dustin Freeman (Blanchard, OK) Vs. Marcus Kincaid (Blackwell, OK)
(155) Kyle Sjafiroeddin (Midwest City, OK) Vs. David Roberts (Tishomingo, OK)
ABOUT US: As one of the oldest Oklahoma MMA promotions, Rage in the Cage OKC has served as the proving ground for dozens of stars in the MMA world. Rage in the Cage OKC has held a promoter’s license for 14 years with the Oklahoma State Boxing Commission.
WHERE: Choctaw Creek Park, 1001 S. Harper in Choctaw, OK
WHEN: Friday, September 19, 2014, Fights begin at 8 PM
COST: General Admission: $25.00, Premium: $35.00, VIP Table: $50.00/ticket. Tables seat 10 guests.
Tickets may be purchased from any fighter on the card, atwww.Ticketstorm.com, at Charlie’s Sports Bar in Choctaw, Hooters at 2109 SW 74th Street in OKC and at the door.
CONTACT: Michael Crawford @ (405)630-9719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· For more information about Rage in the Cage, please visithttps://www.facebook.com/Rageinthecageoklahoma
· For full fight card, additional fighter profiles, bios and/or photos please contact email@example.com